Flying High!

Yesterday, I wrote most of the day and finished the first HALF of my pb. I've never done that before. Usually it takes me weeks or months to come up with the plot (as it did in this case) and then it will take me three days to finish the rough. I always write in thirds, but this story is basically writing itself! My fingers grew numb and I was tired (plus my children needed me, coming home from friends' houses.) The story is forcing me to write the rest today.

This is why I became a writer. Boy, the down times are abundant but when the muse hits it makes all the depression, loneliness, and self doubt worth it!

I received a rejection yesterday and it didn't phase me! What timing! And it was on a book that has gotten awesome rejections. Will it ever see the light of day? Fortunately, I have the requested book sold (if all goes well). What a joy to write a requested book. (Well, it was a nemesis when I didn't have an idea. Talk about pressure!)

I can only hope my editors will love it as much as I do.

Now, I'm off to write the last half of the book! Exciting!

No comments: