Computer down and frustrating news!

My computer has been down for a few days. During that time I received a response card from a publisher telling me that they had lost my manuscript (after 13 MONTHS)and want me to resend it with the SASE for consideration. Sigh...

I got a very nice email from the Zonderkidz editor again. She is such a sweetie. I do hope everything works out because I know we'd have a great relationship! Such a treat!

In good news, I got my Highlights contributor copies in the mail and my signed contract from Charlesbridge for the second book.

3 comments:

Chris Barton said...

What a bummer about the missing manuscript, but congratulations on the second Charlesbridge book! What can you tell us about it?

Pam Calvert said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pam Calvert said...

It's a math adventure like my other book but about a different type of math. That's all I can say about it right now. My editors want to keep my books underwraps for as long as possible until launch.