Feeling famous...

It's been very strange these past few days. When I've gone into town or to the library or the orthodontist, I'm met with gracious congratulations and genuine smiles. I even went into the gym this morning and had the staff be overly warm and friendly. I've never known such generosity! I am very humbled by it. This has been a surprising reward for sticking with all the ups and downs a writer faces. I am very thankful to be in a small town! HA! Especially, such a nice small town. :-)

One thing that's been really great is the library is going to have a launch party for my book in February! So, I don't have to worry about that!

On a big happy note, one of my talented writing friends, Katherine Rollins, just had a beautiful baby girl. Congratulations, Katherine!

No comments: