Pretty Pretty Princess!


Here's another pretty Princess Peepers! I love getting pictures of princesses wearing glasses! If you'd like me to post your pretty princess, just send me a jpeg of your little darling and I'll post her right here as well as on my Glamour Gallery on my website. Here's a link to that page: Princess Peepers Glamour Gallery. You may email me at pam@pamcalvert.com


I must have your permission to post so don't forget to let me know!


I also love getting fan letters. Recently, a mother told me that her child received an award for reading from her librarian. Since she's the only kindergartener who wears glasses, they decided to put a dedication to her in a Princess Peepers book in the library. It was a special honor for the little girl and I feel honored to know about her!

5 comments:

~verna said...

Hi Pam! I'm a friend of Becky's. My princess does not wear glasses but my prince has to wear a patch. Hmmm . . . can you write a book about that?? Princess Peepers meets the Pirate Prince?? Anyway, wanted to let you know that I told Noah's eye doc about your book and she is planning to mention it to her clients. Have you considered donating some copies to eye docs??

Pam Calvert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelli said...

pam - your blog is gorge! :) my daughter will love princess peepers!

Pam Calvert said...

Thanks, Shelli! My blog designer is the best!!! We're still working on it though...she's better at color and I've been doing the choosing. I should leave the artistic stuff to the professionals!

~verna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.