A Whole School of Royal Peepers!



This Canadian school loved Princess Peepers SO much, they gathered all their royalty who wear glasses for a pic with one of their favorite books! It brought tears to my eyes to see all of them. In fact, the one boy who is holding the book JUST got a pair of glasses a few days ago and wasn't sure if it was "cool". But now he knows it's the coolest thing in school!

Thank you, librarians and teachers, for bringing this book to your students and helping them with their self esteem. I feel honored to see their bright faces and especially, their royal peepers!

7 comments:

Corey Schwartz said...

Oh, how cute! we just ordered our copy!

Pam Calvert said...

Oh, wonderful, Corey! I hope you like it. :-)

Norman said...

That is really cool siss!

Corey Schwartz said...

Hi Pam,

It arrived today and it's PRECIOUS. Can't wait to read it to my daughter tonight. I know she is going to love it!

Pam Calvert said...

Wonderful!!! Thanks for letting me know. 8-D

Michelle McLean said...

I'm definitely going to order this book - as a girl who has worn glasses most of my life, it sounds wonderful! :)

Pam Calvert said...

Thanks, Michelle--I hope you like it! 8-D