All I Want for Christmas...


Are these BOOTS!!!
I went to DSW for the first time ever--if you haven't been, DON'T!!! You'll save a lot of money...
I have a hard time even finding boots that fit because I have exceptionally...um...well, I'll say it...LARGE calves and nothing ever fits. I haven't worn boots like this since the go go's in the 70's. (And I was 10). So, can you imagine my DELIGHT when I tried these on? They FIT!!! But they were a bit pricey and I had a friend with me who is my conscious. She said, "Oh, you can get those back home if you want." A DSW at home is about 45 minutes away from me. We were in Denver at the time.
And guess what? I can't find these boots. And they're about $50 more expensive online...


Sigh...maybe I should start believing in Santa Clause now and I'll get them by Christmas. Tee hee!

No comments: