I love being a picture book author!!!


I just got in the new sketches for Princess Peepers Picks a Pet! Oh MY!!! Peeper's pet is ADORABLE and Peepers' face when she discovers this pet...well...I want to say I have THE most talented illustrator! I wish I could give you a sneak peep! But since the book won't be out for at least a year, I can't...sigh...


But know that all you PP fans out there will want to wrap your arms around the book because I do and it's not even finished. HA! (And no...the horse to the left is NOT Peepers' pet. That is too normal for my unique princess!)





8 comments:

Karen said...

Neat! It must be so exciting to see on paper for the first time what's been brewing in your mind for so long.

Ava Walker Jenkins said...

Hi Pam. thanks for stopping by. Such exciting things are happening for you! Here's to your continued success. How cool you were th 29th follower on my blog and I am your 29th. :-)

Kim Kasch said...

So exciting - Princess Peepers looks like fun.

Candice said...

What a charming princess. Your cover art is absolutely adorable! I have a niece who that book would be perfect for!

Bracie said...

How exciting!

Funny- I've always wanted to be a children's book illustrator, so your blog is really fun to look at....

Bracie from The Locket

Bekah said...

Wow...that's so awesome!!!! The horse is so cute. ^^

Bekah

Ps found your blog through Thoughts of A Shieldmaiden...I love your post divider image!

Pam Calvert said...

Thanks, ladies!

Ava--yeah, that is a WEIRD coincidence!

Hi, KIM!!!

Candice--Oh, I hope your niece likes it! Most princesses do! :-)

Bracie--how cool...illustrators amaze me. I can only write...

Bekah--you are the most talented twelve year old I've read. Good for you! (And I love your music on your blog...listened to it all day!)

Casey McCormick said...

Hi Pam! I really appreciate you stopping by and commenting. I was hoping you would!

I LOVE your illustrator's work for PP. You must be so thrilled!