Snow Bunnies and some specs to die for!

What do teenagers do when the sky dumps a foot of snow on their house?

Build a snowman?

Go sledding?

Snowball wars?

No.

They model!



I got up in the morning thinking the girls would be bustling about trying to find all their ski gear to go sledding down the street. When I entered their room, they were busy curling my 8 year old's hair. She smiled real big and said, "We're gong to have a modeling session, Mommy!"

Well, at least they had fun. Here's some pics of the "session":






All that snow puts me into the Christmas mood! I had a google alert the other day for some interesting specs. If you're getting Princess Peepers for a princess on your Christmas list, you may consider choosing from some really unique eyewear to go along with the book. Here's a fun one I found that I can't wait to get:






These are butterfly glasses--Princess Peepers wears some in the book AND they're made out of her favorite colors! They come from Dr. Peepers for only $7.99!





Another favorite pair of mine are from Dr. Peepers too:


My daughter has a great time with them.









11 comments:

KatherineR said...

Whoa! Your youngest looks so grown up!! That would be makeup, yes?

I love those butterfly specs!

Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bekah said...

*laughs* That is so funny about the modeling. Sounds like something I would do. ^^

HA! LOVE the specs! I would totally wear those. ^^

Pam Calvert said...

Katherine:

Yes...MAKEUP! GASP! I had a fit at first, but then they assured me it would only be for the "session", so I let 'em play.

She looked way too grown up for me!

Bekah:

I thought about your modeling sessions you do with your friends on your blog. You would totally get along with my girls. :-D

Tamika: said...

Those were the good old days! Modeling and having effortless fun. Now that's how you make snow memorable.

Cori said...

I think its so awesome that you're an author. Its my dream to become an author. Come and follow my blog:
http://cbwriter95.blogspot.com/

.lauren.anne. said...

fun!! i never did that one before. :) I have always been one to curl up with tea and a book.

Lauren Anne

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Your daughters are beautiful - really. :)

I love those fun glasses!

Haste yee back ;-) said...

Pam,
Thanks for visiting my site and following... I'm not a quanity blogger, but I'm gonna try to get more on there!

Best of the Holidays to ya!

Robert Wahl, err...
Haste yee back ;-)

Miss Vintage Vixen said...

What a *CUTE* blog!
My goodness, I'm glad I know authors now, maybe *nudge nudge* you can even help me!!

Haha, that's so cool that you're an author!

*ultrajumpinghighfive*

Yaya' s Changing World said...

I'm so glad that some of the girls showed up for the party. I was afraid that you were gonna' say no one showed up. Whew! Such fun!

This is a copy of the same message I am posting in other places. I wanted to visit and thank everyone who has visited or followed any of my blogs. I have so enjoyed this new experience and look forward to getting to know each of you better. May this be a year of joy and prosperity for everyone.

Happy New Year!!!

Keep a hug on,

~ Yaya
Yaya's Changing World

~ Just Joany
Red Wagon Flights

Word Designer