Happy March!

Last month started with an award and this one is starting off just as hot (although it's cold around here. SNOW!)

Thank you to Bumples Magazine's, Sandie Lee, for giving Woven With Pixie Dust a sunshine and sparkly award:

Isn't that cool?

About Bumples for all those folks who like to write for magazines. They pay twenty cents a word! That's better than Highlights for Children and they're new, so the competition won't be as fierce since not many know about it...YET!

So, I'm giving this award to the following:

1. Aspire--by a very talented young writer, Hannah. She's AMAZING. Go read her post:  Tying His Shoes: My Road to Healing.  I dare you not to cry!

2. PB Planet--Ame's kinda dropped off since 2010, so I want to bring her back. WE NEED MORE PICTURE BOOK BLOGS! There. I've stopped yelling. Aren't you glad?

3. Thing 1 and Thing 2--Corey Schwartz has interesting articles and hey! She's a picture book author. Go check out her blog!

4. Novels During Naptime--Karen just won a Princess Peepers book so I thought she might need to ride the wave of her luck and get this sunshine award, too! (Plus her blog is really interesting.)

5. Positively Everything--Christy Lenzi has a new blog and it's pretty and fun to read. This award will look awesome with her background, too.


And now to will MORE good news to drift down onto my month...oh please oh please oh please oh PLEASE???

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Aw! Thank you so much, Pam! I'll have to get that up soon! :)

Love & Blessings,
--Hannah

Corey Schwartz said...

Thanks, Pam! And, yes, I love Ame too! Come back, Ame!

Rena said...

Congrats, Pam!

Jen said...

Congrats Pam!!!

Christy Lenzi said...

Aw, thank you! And congratulations!

Karen said...

Pam, thanks so much!! I actually won a critique over on Shooting Stars earlier this week as well. Now if I could just get the phone call tomorrow afternoon...

(And thanks for introducing me to Bumples!)