Jeepers! Princess Peepers is in Scholastic Book Clubs April issue!

If you want a paperback of Princess Peepers, you can get it in the April issue of Scholastic Book Clubs' Firefly issue (pg. 9). It's only FOUR dollars! Click here: Princess Peepers in Scholastic

I had to buy one from them since I don't get author's copies. Isn't that funny? It's quite a bit smaller than the original, but it's fun to have.

If you have a child that's preschool age, they should be coming home with it next month. If you'd like a signed bookplate, just let me know and I'll send you one. :-D

7 comments:

KatherineR said...

Awesomeness!

Corey Schwartz said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! I wish I could get my book into Scholastic book clubs (any tips?)

Pam Calvert said...

Katherine--THANKS, dahling!

Corey: Thanks! There's really nothing you can do. It's luck. Here's a great article about the selection process: http://onourmindsatscholastic.blogspot.com/2010/01/5-questions-with-david-allender-inside.html

KM said...

So exciting! I'm seriously considering getting this for my niece, who's three. She would love it.

And I left something for you on my blog! :)

Pam Calvert said...

Oh...THANKS!!! I love that award and am humbly grateful!!! You rock!

Tahereh said...

how awesome!! congrats!!! and best of luck with all of your writing endeavors!! great blog :D :D

Sliding on the Edge said...

Lovely success story! Congratulation to you.