Saying Good-bye to California!

I've lived in northern California for four years and that little adventure is about to come to an end. During that time, I've visited almost every part of this great, beautiful state, made some wonderful friends, and truly can say I "know" the people here. Before, California was always this unknown with unknown people. I thought of Hollywood stars, protestors in San Francisco, Disneyland, but it's SOOO much more. I'm really glad to have tasted its richness and feel very blessed.

Here are a few pics that I'm leaving behind here.










































Happy Summer!!!!


5 comments:

Tess said...

My sweetie and I were born/raised/married and started our family in California. 9 years ago, his job required us to move and it was a sad time. That state has so much to offer. thanks for reminding me of those good old days and good luck on your new adventures!

KatherineR said...

Good luck with your move and your next adventure!

Pam Calvert said...

Tess--Maybe one day you'll get to move back. I think it's one of the best places to live! Thanks for your well wishes!!!

Thanks, Katherine!!!

Mohamed Mughal said...

What wonderful experiences! Best wishes for equally wonderful ones in your new home :)

covnitkepr1 said...

Everything in His timing.
I like to follow writer’s blogs as I feel I learn from each one. I have a book of Communion devotionals at the printers which I authored, although I don’t consider myself an accomplished writer. I am a follower on your blog and invite you to follow mine as well…and please leave a comment when and if you visit.