The Unveiling: Princess Peepers Picks a Pet!

Holy pumpkins! Last week, my editor gave the go ahead to show off my newest book: Princess Peepers Picks a Pet. So here it is!



Isn't she cute?

I love the zebra glasses. Tuesday Mourning is sooo talented!

What's it about? Well, poor Princess Peepers doesn't have a pet for the upcoming pet show at the Royal Academy for Perfect Princesses. And when she tries to find one, funny things happen. But in true Princess Peepers fashion, she finds the most unique pet fit for the world's most loveable off-beat princess.

It's coming in March 2011. I know. So far away! But it takes two years to produce a picture book. Two whole years! But hopefully, I'll be able to share some more exciting news for Peepers by launch time. We'll see!

If you want to take a peek at a few more pages in the book, just check out my website: http://www.pamcalvert.com/  And if you want to follow Peepers on Facebook, click here: Princess Peepers

Happy rest of summer!!!!









6 comments:

Hardygirl said...

What a great cover!!! And, it sounds like a great story, too. I can't wait to see what Princess Peepers is up to next!!!

sf

Jen said...

AWESOME!!!! That is so neat and I'm happy for you! Looks great!

Susan York Meyers said...

Wonderful! I'm so excited for you:-)

God Bless,
Susan

Tabitha Bird said...

LOve those glasses! Good for you. How exciting :)

Karen Akins said...

Love the subtle tail around the corner. I can't wait for it to come out!

Clara Gillow Clark said...

So glad to see your new Princess Peepers coming together! Thanks for sharing and CONGRATULATIONS, Pam! So happy for you.