Oh my!

Hubby sent these to me...hmm...should I be offended?


He sure knows how to get me mad! ;-) But if that wasn't enough, here are some more!!!!







Okay...so I was about to get the rolling pin out (um...I wasn't going to make some cookies...) when THIS shows up in my inbox!!!!




Well, I kind of liked that one...so I forgave him. And here's the thanks I got:



Aren't these HILARIOUS??? (And sad, too...)

Oh, and the WORST one was this:



I don't think my mouth has closed after reading this! Wow.

5 comments:

Janel said...

They are both hilarious and horrible!!!!

Jen said...

This completely cracked me up. I can picture your hubby sending these! :) Tell everyone hello.

kai said...

I'm completely blown away by that last one. (No pun intended)

Thanks for sharing. I think.

Mary Ann Dames - Reading, Writing, and Recipes said...

Oh my! Oh my! I have to send my daughter over to see these. She doesn't believe me that this is how women were brainwashed when I was growing up.

Demitria said...

Wow...these are crazy!

demitrialunetta.blogspot.com