Happy Book Release Day!

I'm excited to announce that my newest math adventure is released today! It's entitled, The Multiplying Menace Divides! After being banished to the Abyss of Zero in my earlier book, Multiplying Menace: The Revenge of Rumpelstiltskin, Rumpelstiltskin is back! And he's got a sidekick, the diva witch, Matilda, helping him. Through the use of The Great Divide, Rumpelstiltskin seeks to divide the kingdom into frogs. Wayne Geehan did such a great job with his illustrations. I feel so blessed. I hope everyone likes it. :-D

Praise God it's finally here!

2 comments:

KatherineR said...

Yay! Congratulations!

(And here I was about to ask you when your books were coming out!)

Pam Calvert said...

Thanks! Well, it's supposed to be Feb. 1st but amazon isn't selling it yet. Ah well...